The mission of the Department on Disability Services (DDS) is to provide innovative high quality services that enable people with disabilities to lead meaningful and productive lives as vital members of their families, schools, workplaces and communities in every neighborhood in the District of Columbia.
DDS is committed to the core values of being:
- Steadfast and Resilient--FY 21 Highlights
- Steadfast and Resilient--FY 21 Report to the Community
- Get the Support You Need Brochure
- Obtenga El Apoyo Que Necesita
- Youth Transition Services Brochure 2019
- Agency Profile Sheets (English and Spanish)