Finding and hiring qualified job applicants involves many steps. This process can be complex and RSA is available to help interested employers to recruit, screen and retain qualified talent.
RSA supports employers by:
- Prescreening job applicants through informational interviews.
- Ensuring job applicants meet the minimum and major qualifications.
- Identifying the most qualified job applicants.
- Confirming communication skills and work readiness levels for particular vacancies.
- Forwarding resumes of qualified job applicants.
- Confirming that the job seeker possesses the soft-skills needed to be successful in employment.
- guidance to employers when they want to retain existing employees with disabilities.
- Hiring talent is expensive and time consuming process. RSA can assist with this effort.