All benefits-eligible employees may enroll in the AFLAC Indemnity Plans. The plans pay benefits for covered health events. There are five plans available to employees:
- Cancer Insurance - AFLAC’s cancer/specified-disease insurance policies are designed to pay cash benefits that can be used to help offset cancer-related expenses and to help with a variety of daily living expenses.
- Personal Accident - For a covered accident, AFLAC policyholders receive cash benefits for use as they see fit. This plan helps provide a financial cushion if an accident occurs.
- Hospital Confinement Sickness Indemnity - Provides a physician feature that helps cover sickness, accident, and wellness visits in addition to the plan’s basic sickness-only benefits.
- Hospital Confinement Indemnity - Helps with the non-covered expenses of a hospital stay.
- Critical Care and Recovery (Specified Health Event) - Helps with the medical expenses related to a covered serious health event.
For more information visit the AFLAC Indemnity Plan website at http://www.aflacclients.com/Login2.aspx?ReturnUrl=/dcgov/Welcome.aspx