Are you #Ready2PlayDC ? Help us plan the future of the District’s parks and recreation with the launch of ready2playdc.com and our upcoming online community meetings.
Join DPR as we virtually kickoff our new 20-year Master Plan, Ready2Play, and discuss our upcoming Statewide Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP) plan. These fun, interactive meetings will provide an overview on both plans as well as engage participants in instant polling, break-out discussions, and Q & A.
The meetings feature two formats:
· 2-hour kickoff meetings that include virtual break-out rooms for focused discussion and feedback
· 1 hour Q & A sessions with DPR planning staff
· Wed, July 8, 6pm-8pm (Kickoff)
· Sat, July 11, 10am-12pm (Kickoff)
· Mon, July 13, 12pm-1pm (Q & A)
· Tues, July 14, 6pm-8pm *Spanish* (Kickoff)
· Wed, July 15, 12pm-1pm (Q & A)
· Thurs, July 16, 6pm-8pm (Kickoff)
· Fri, July 17, 12pm-1pm (Q & A)
These meetings are the beginning of many future engagements with you. #DPRisListening