Phase II Training shall include training on specific needs of the person and may include, but not limited to, one or more of the following, if necessary to support the person:
- Health Care Management Plan (HCMP)
- Health Passport
- Individual Support Plan (ISP)
- Behavior Support Plan (BSP)
- Individual Program Plan (IPP)
- Teaching Strategies
- Personal Emergency Preparedness Plan (PEP)
- Specialized Dining Techniques
- Transfer and Mobility Procedures
- Seizure Disorders/Protocols
- Adaptive Equipment
- Medications/Sides Effects, etc.
For more information regarding Phase II, please refer to the new DDA Provider Training Procedure, or you may call (202) 730-1535 or email the DDS Training Institute at [email protected].