The Family Support Council provides recommendations, assists, and advises the Department of Disability Services and sister agencies on developing person and family-centered systems of support for families throughout the lifespan of their family members with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The Family Support Council has 11 voting member slots and members serve 2-year terms. If you are interested in applying to serve on the Family Support Council, please complete this application and submit it to Catherine Rinehart Mello at [email protected]. If you have any questions or need support to complete this application, please contact Catherine at the email above or call (202) 258-7872.
- Family Support Council (FSC) Overview PowerPoint
- Family Support Council (FSC) Procedure
- DC Code Establishing the FSC
- DC Family Support Council (FSC) Meeting Materials
- Family Support Council(FSC) Voting Member Application